Dr. Jeromy Dixson took a two year hiatus to plan the trip of a lifetime. Here are the stats:
- 1 full year
- 5 backpacks (carry-on size)
- 6 continents
- 35 countries
- 50 UNESCO Heritage sites
- 66 flights
- 94 different accommodations
Surprisingly, it doesn't cost as much as you might think.
The real question is, “How can you take off that much time and not get left behind?” Jeromy explains that when he came back he didn't feel like he missed out.
We talk about the importance of quality of time vs quantity of time, and how to balance life and success in this complicated world.
Since returning, Jeromy has continued to be successful in his career in group dentistry. His accolades include:
- Founder and CEO of The DSO Project
- Founder and CEO of Dental Capital Partners
- One of 7 Key DSO influencers named by Group Dentistry Now,
- Co-Founding Partner of Smart Dilligence, which is fundamentally transforming dental M&A diligence and compliance powered by AI, which is launching publicly in the next couple of months
- 3X INC 500/5000 entrepreneur, currently co-founding a new business in the dental AI space that will fundamentally transform how dental transactions of all sizes are completed.
If you need help finding the perfect location or your ready to invest in commercial real estate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for a FREE vulnerability analysis and lease renewal services
View our library on apple podcasts or REUniversity.org.
Connect on Facebook.